Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EMBARRASSING...

This one time I was asked to name a animal that started with "TH" to which I emphatically replied, "THESAURUS!!!"

This one time I was told me meet my friend in the early afternoon. I showed up at 11am and called her to scold her for being late. I said, "Lindsey! I thought you said early afternoon?" To which she replied, "Missy, early AFTER NOON... as in AFTER 12." Oooohhhh riighhhtttt...

This one time my mom was hanging up curtains in my room. They were fairly heavy and she was struggling a bit. My dad looked at me and said, "Melissa, give her a hand!" and in all seriousness, I started clapping.

This one time my room mates friend had run away and no one could find her. Obviously my room mate was upset. While she was telling me the details of the story, I looked at her very concerned and said, "Where is she??" Good news is I lightened the mood because my room mate couldn't stop laughing as she said, "Missy, if we knew that, we wouldn't have a problem..."

Ya know the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" ... yeah, that's the dad dressed up as Santa. I always thought the mom was just being a skeeze.


I can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but as I remember, I'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment